- Web promotions: You are listed as a collaborative professional with a link to your website on the websites of Collaborative Divorce Houston and Collaborative Divorce Texas, as a result of your concurrent memberships.
- Practice Forms & Educational Materials for Clients: Through your concurrent membership in Collaborative Divorce Texas you have complete access to the member-only link to resources on training and practice materials including protocols, forms and checklists for daily use in your practice.
- Statewide marketing: A professionally-developed marketing plan promotes Collaborative Divorce both locally and statewide so that member referrals go up as public awareness builds. Through your concurrent membership in Collaborative Divorce Texas, you also receive training and resources on how to promote your collaborative divorce practice.
- Training: Through your concurrent membership in Collaborative Divorce Texas you have access to nationally recognized training – from beginning to advanced – which is provided throughout Texas.
- Networking: Collaborative Divorce Houston is a valuable vehicle for networking with attorneys and other professionals in the Houston Metropolitan Area who share your desire to create a culture in which family law matters can be handled with respect and dignity from start to finish.
It is the responsibility of each individual member to assure that the information posted in his or her member profile complies with the rules of the State Bar of Texas. Members of other professions are solely responsible to the governing body of their respective professions for the content of their profiles. Neither Collaborative Divorce Houston nor Collaborative Divorce Texas will review member profile pages for compliance.
All statements posted as part of a member profile must be consistent with the vision, mission and values of Collaborative Divorce Houston and Collaborative Divorce Texas. Either entity may, from time to time, review the content of member profiles to assure such consistency and may request that a member make revisions to his or her member profile. In the unlikely event that Collaborative Divorce Houston, Collaborative Divorce Texas and the member cannot agree upon acceptable content, the member profile will be removed from the website.
By registering for membership in the Collaborative Divorce Houston and Collaborative Divorce Texas you are agreeing to support the vision, mission and values of both Collaborative Divorce Houston and Collaborative Divorce Texas as stated on the About Us page of this